Banner

Banner
Photo by Curtis Schultz

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Abrey Adams Photography
Happy Holidays!!!!!!
It's just after christmas, and this will be my last blog post of the 2014. My next blog post will be my typical January 1st blog post of the year, where I talk about my last years goals and set new goals. If you read my last blog post (which if you loved me you would have... and you should have) then you know I will be announcing some new kinda scary goals... but enough about that, you will have to wait a few weeks to read about that =)

Today we talk about the holidays!!! 
Yay presents!!!! 
Movies for christmas!!!!!
SHe knows she is cute...
Abrey Adams Photography 1st christmas pictures!!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Alice's first christmas morning!!!
The holidays have been great this year. It is my daughter Alice's first christmas which is awesome, and we didn't do any traveling or anything stressful this year either. I know right? super cool!!! 

I have a few things to announce... 

The 23rd of December I started directing my newest music video for Gino and the Lone Gunman and it involves puppets!!!!!!! Awesome right? I cant wait to show you the video when it is finished and the band releases it. Stay tuned for details!!!! 
Check out the band at:
And check out the sweet pictures below!!!! (a tease for the video)
Muppet Gino Rocks!!!
This drummer is a monster!!!!!
Such sweet love!!!!
Also have some news about The Haunted House... The first 4 or 5 film festivals I applied to have denied us as a premier. Sucks but it's kinda okay. I applied to film festivals like Sundance, Slamdance, etc... Sundance had emailed me saying that they were interested and requested more information, but unfortunately didn't make it into the final selections. There were tens of thousands of short films submitted and a few hundred were selected to go to the next round where we unfortunately didn't pass. There was less then 1% acceptance rate at all the festivals that we have submitted to so far, so No news on a premier yet... But thats also liberating news. I spent 2 days reviewing films festivals and making a festival plan. I now have over 200 film festivals that I am interested in applying to. I will be spending the next week or so reviewing them, and making a plan on which ones we will be applying to, and in what order. Then I will be raising money and applying to festivals soon. So now... the next step is going to see the film when it is at film festivals near you!!! Ill keep you posted, but get excited!!!!!  
We also got some new family photos done by my friend Abrey Adams!!! Super cool right?
Abrey Adams Photography - My beautiful girls!!!
My favorite one
She loves her daddy and daddy loves her!!!!
Thanks again for reading please check back soon for my next blog post, I am very very excited about the next one and the announcements within!!!!! and as always...
Thank you for reading and following (Hint Hint, if you haven't followed my blog yet, you probably should) Please, if you have any questions or comments, write them in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you doods (which includes you female doods too)!!!! Please keep reading and share with your friends. Lots more great and exciting things are coming on this long hard road of making it as a director...

No comments:

Post a Comment