Banner

Banner
Photo by Curtis Schultz

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Big news coming!!!



Okay guys, so... this is it.  The promised 2nd post this month (it might be a very short one, because not a whole lot has happened).  This month is almost over, and I start best boying a Sony Web series this week.  Then I go straight to a movie in New Orleans for a few weeks, so I am about to get very busy.  I figured it might be a good idea to go ahead and pound out this blog now...

So, between my last blog post and this blog post, some pretty cool stuff happened...

1- I was asked to guest direct an episode of a Web-series...  I can't tell you too much about it as of now, but It's about a guy who moves to LA to make action movies, and the episode I was asked to direct is all the action movie within the webseries stuff... It was cool.  There was one face that some of you who are big 80s action fans might recognize, but thats all I can really say for now. The producers are not in a big hurry to announce its release or any more information so, it might be a while before you hear about it again, but, but, but, I will tell you more about it as soon as I can!!!
2- Just before I started typing this I got to see the rough cut of The Rocketz music video... Holy cow!!!  This video will be done soon.  We are about to start the huge amount of digital effects, but holy cow, this video, song and band are really cool. This video is seriously going to be amazing... All you werewolf fans, horror fans, The Rocketz fans, or just plain Wesley Alley fans, get ready, because this video is really going to be so so cool!!!  If you haven't been clicking the links in any of my other posts, or if this is the first post you've read, WHAT??? WHY HAVENT YOU READ MORE?? Just kidding. If you're new or haven't checked out the link, check out The Rocketz here---
https://www.facebook.com/therocketz?fref=ts

They are actually on tour now, and have a new album coming out... SO... check them out, because here soon, we are going to release the music video I just directed for them and its going to blow you away!!!!

3- Other than that, I've just been working on lots of stuff.  In a week or so we are going to have a huge ReRe-Animated update, with some pretty cool information.  Get excited for it... You can check out more on ReRe-Animated, an award winning short film I directed at the links to the side or just click these links
http://www.rere-animatedmovie.com/

and

https://www.facebook.com/rereanimated?fref=ts

or even

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856061/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

So get excited about the big big big news coming down the line for that!!! Tune in a few weeks from now. Same blog place, same blog channel...

I have a lot in the works: gaffing, best boying, set lighting, and directing... I will tell you more about new directing projects soon as well. I have a few cool things coming up on the horizon, and Ill give you details as soon as things are a little more locked in. For now, you can always check out the stuff I am doing in TV, Movies, and in every facit at-
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3111245/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Thank you all for reading, and "following" (hint hint if you haven't followed my blog yet, you probably should) Please, if you have any questions or comments, write them in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you guys!!! As always, keep reading, and share with all your friends.  More great things are coming on this long hard road to making it as a director...




No comments:

Post a Comment