Banner

Banner
Photo by Curtis Schultz

Friday, May 8, 2015

New Website and Blog

Family, Friends, Fans!!!!!
This is going to be my last blog post on this blog.......

I have a new web page and a new blog integrated into that page.


www.wesleyalley.com


check out my new web page.

Please go check out my site, look at all the pages, view the videos, read and comment on the blog etc...... More about all that stuff in a few minutes. 

The whole website experience was actually amazing. I have no knowledge of web pages or code or any of that stuff. Quite frankly I am far too busy, working, making movies or TV shows, writing scripts, music videos, commercials, playing with my kid, spending time with my wife, etc to teach myself how to run a web page or even simple site. I have my masters degree in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University so I do know some about internet marketing and how web pages work and all about SEO. So I knew enough that I wanted my traffic to be calculated at my site and not someone else, and using one of those "quick webpage" sites run traffic through their own site, as well as a few other down falls so I hit up a friend who does all things websites. You can contact my friend too!!!!!!! look up her site @:

www.Hostwiz.biz
Pretty cool stuff right. She was awesome!!! She interviewed me to find out all about me and what I wanted people to know about me etc, and then designed my site to give off the impression I wanted to give, give off the INFO i wanted people to know etc... from the best pictures to the coolest videos and even site design and color, it was really an amazing experience!!! In the interview process she pulled out some information that I wouldn't have normally told her. There are several people that hire me in the film and TV industry solely because of my can do, always in a good mood, always have a good time attitude. My never get mad, never say no, learn by doing and always have a smile on your face, even when the pressure is on attitude!!! She pulled that info out me, and we both got excited about it, so she designed the site wanting to give that impression. She chose colors and formats that meant something to me, and picked the coolest photos to use. I just had such a great experience that I had her make the webpage for my last short film: The Haunted House.
www.thehauntedhousemovie.com
Check it out and let me know what you think...

Pretty cool right? Everything about this experience was amazing and I fully recommend her and her company to anyone. I know I will continue to go back.


So once again this will be my last blog post on this blog... From now on all blog posts will be on my website at-


www.wesleyalley.com

or more specifically at-
http://www.wesleyalley.com/news/

Please continue to read. You can also sign up for my newsletter, which is basically going to be just to tell you when new blog posts are coming out and when super cool things that you are definitely gonna want to know about are happening... let's just say you are definitely going to want to sign up for it... Check it out on my home page in the top of my news column. Not my News page, but my home page on the green news column... see the picture below =)

I promise that you will like it and if you love me you will..............................

Thank you all for being a part of my journey and as I upgrade to the next blog and web page, I hope you continue to be there with me. I appreciate all of you and hope you stay with me through my j ourney !! More news coming soon, so check out my new web page, new blog, and sign up for my news letter so you don't miss any news!!!!!


Thank you!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Looks good Wes! Keep it up my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jason Parrillo posting not Danielle but your sight looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your a class act and can't be beat you set things up so cool and it seems like you been doing it for ever .your a star in my book and and should have went for a actor but you are good at what ever you do.your blessed young man thats all there is to it christ must have a little night light on you 24/7 and a sweet family to and your little girl alice and ruby and mrs alley , are a movie by its self.god bless by by

    ReplyDelete